- Perennials, bulbs, and cutting (labeled & in pots or bags) from your garden or Aunt Elsie’s (i.e. peonies, iris, astilbe, bleeding hearts, lilies of the valley)
- Decorative vases, outdoor planters, and gently used garden décor
- Money donations gladly accepted if you don’t want to get your hands dirty.
- Drop off in St. Pius X North Narthex, Friday, May 5 from 2 p.m.-6 p.m. or Saturday, May 6 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Even if you don’t have a garden, you can invite family, friends & neighbors.
- Great place to find gifts for Mother’s Day while supporting a good cause!
- Prices are family-friendly!
- This is a community building event! Watch friendships and the flowers bloom all year long. Truly a visible way to enrich the environment.
- Help needed to receive donations, pot/label/price donations, set up and take down, sale times, and to prep garden space for the season.
- Watch bulletin for details on how to sign up the week of April 30 - May 6. There are many opportunities to participate.
- Questions? Contact Gail Heyrman at 920-734-9005 or email@example.com.